UI – Part 307 – Which God Would You Choose?
Options. Today you have a choice. We will discuss two gods; you choose the one you prefer. Is it God-1 or God-2? No trick. If you wish to share your choice use the Comments area below.
Your decision will be based upon guidelines, those that God provides for how to live your life.
- Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment.
- Be sincere in Love
- God loves everyone unconditionally; judgment only comes after physical death.
- Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
- Be devoted to one another in Love.
- Honor one another above yourselves.
- God has a purpose for each one, as a gift.
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.
- Practice hospitality.
- Bless those who persecute you; bless and do no curse.
- Live in harmony with another.
- Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.
- Do not be conceited.
- Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
- Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.
- Do not take revenge, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is God’s to avenge.
- Judgment is God’s; punishment is God’s; except where the common good is involved, then all interests are to be considered.
- Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.
- A man marries a woman, one, to be united and become as one.
- Be a good neighbor; love your neighbor.
- A man is to love his wife as he loves God; and to gain and deserve her respect
- Pursue your doubts and seek answers in the Word of God.
- The eternal city is home for all who accept God; even those who leave should they return.
- There is no earthly punishment for those who leave God, as God remains patient and will welcome all who come to him.
- Be disciples for God; share your faith; proselytize; share the good news.
- Approach non-believers with love and an open heart.
- Be objective; use reason.
- Know there will be those among you that do not believe as you do. That is freedom.
- God is truth; never lies.
- Live in peace; do not fight non-believers but encourage them and share the good news with them.
- Beware of false prophets; use discernment.
- God has provided Salvation for those who believe in the Lord’s sacrifice and give thanks.
- It is not be works that you are saved but by having faith and living a life in service and honor to the Lord. Salvation is assured.
- Curse those who do not believe as you do.
- God only loves those who love him; if an enemy of God then God is your enemy.
- Disbelieve in the messages from the supernatural and be a sinner; no room for doubt.
- No hope or joy for those who believe not in how you are guided.
- Forgive only those who in time believe as you do. Your forgiveness is conditional.
- Your only purpose is to follow God
- Believers, those in authority, may punish those who do not follow God, punishing as God has ordained.
- Make no friend of anyone who does not believe as you do. Your conceit in what you believe is allowed.
- You are the better person and superior for believing only as God commands. You can carry out God’s punishment on those you judge as non-believers.
- Treat as losers those who do not believe as you do.
- God has mercy and compassion on his believers.
- The infidel is deaf, dumb and blind, having no sense.
- Fight those who fight against you, who persecute you, or disagree with you. Kill them if they drive you out; drive them out.
- Fight your opponent until there is only one way to believe, the way you choose as guided by God.
- Urge all believers to fight until all the world is for God.
- Women, wives, are a possession of men.
- Only your oaths, commitments, agreements with God matter.
- Women are not equal to men, taking 2 females testimony to equal that of one male.
- Covet that which is good, possessions, wealth, as that is the provision of God.
- Your misfortune is your fault.
- Remain true to God, or else.
- A man can marry up to 4 women.
- Be kind to your neighbor as not to be obvious in your belief if the neighbor is an infidel.
- Good women are obedient to their men.
- Have no doubt in what you believe; do not ask questions.
- Proselytize, share your faith, but do not allow others to share a different faith. Treat them as persecutors and fight them. Kill them if necessary.
- God is not pleased with those who leave him; will seek them out and punish them should they not return. Believers can aid God in this endeavor.
- God is the best of deceiver.
- Instill fear in the heart of believers; even infidels until they come to believe. Cast terror in the hearts of those who do not believe.
- Where there is freedom there is sin and infidels among you, pagans, which must be eradicated.
- Whatever you acquire in war, 1/5 is for God. Enjoy the spoils of war.
- Infidels want believers to not believe – fight them, engage in wars, behead them.
- There will be hatred toward non-believers forever until all is for God.
- Makes slaves of captured non-believers in war. They are your possessions, chattel.
- God chooses who he wishes to a straight path.
- Those who believe and perform righteous deeds will be rewarded in the Gardens of Paradise.
- God loves those who love only him.
- Salvation is granted the person of good deeds, but the decision is God’s alone. It is not assured or guaranteed.
More could be listed, but that should suffice. How would you decide? God1 or God2. If you are a no-God type you need not Comment. Thanks.
Grace and Peace.