Muslim Brotherhood – Exposed
We must be patient, but also choose our battles intelligently. A battle against an ungodly bunch is warranted. We need to do it with words, with debate, with clarification, with the facts, with organization, and with support for those causes that support freedom in every sense.
Resistance to The Muslim Brotherhood is a battle worthy of entering into to insure all mankind remains free, and if not now, at least in the future has the opportunity to enjoy freedom, and be thankful. Know this organization is growing, is infiltrating, and has an objective counter to every ideal of freedom that we know. They desire a totalitarian government, a theocracy, with the dictates of man interpreting and punishing in Allah’s place, using the Quran, a document prepared by one man from dreams and desires of conquest over a 23 year period. His goal was to change the world for the order he deemed viable for all, especially himself and those assuming leadership under the framework of the rule-book he dictated, that framework interpreted as Islamic, Sharia, Law.
A useful fact: In 1980, there were 481 officially recognized Mosques in the United States. Today, there are 1,209, with an estimated 80 percent of those funded and controlled by Saudi Arabia, where the official religion is virulently anti-Western Wahhabi Islam.
What follows is information useful to understanding regarding the Muslim Brotherhood (MB).
- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk became 1st President of Turkey
- Caliphate ended.
- Established a program of political, economic and cultural reforms
- Turkey became a Republic
- Six Arrows program – Kemalist Ideology established away from Islam towards secular
- Focused on the needs of all people, not just Muslims
- National Sovereignty promoted – not a macro-Umma.
- Parliament formed – the Grand National Assembly
- Ottoman Empire ended.
- This process was upsetting to many in the Islamic world, and set the stage for the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Muslim Brotherhood formed in Egypt
- Wanted to re-establish Caliphate. (reaction to events in Turkey in 1924)
- Hassan al-Banna founder – school teacher, Islamic scholar
- Desire – to have all Islamic governments unified – one Caliphate – a macro-Umma.
- Goal: to reclaim ‘manifest’ destiny (an Empire from Spain to Indonesia) under Sharia Law, a theocracy.
- Slogan: Islam is the solution.
- Credo: Allah is our objective; the Quran is out constitution; the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of Allah is the highest aspiration.
- Believe in strict interpretation of Quran (no dancing, boys and girls segregated, etc.)
- Islamic Law (Sharia Law) to be the Law of the Land – everywhere.
- Theocracy preferred to secular society. No separation of mosque and state.
- Not focused on the needs of the people; only focus is Islam
- Political Parties formed in:
- Jordan: Islamic Action Front; Hizub ut-Tahrir
- Gaza: Hamas
- Bahrain: El Eslah Society (al Menbar)
- Iraq: Islamic Party
- Algeria: Movement for the Society of Peace
- Kuwait: Hadas
- Tunisia: Renaissance Party
- Libya: Libyan Islamic Group
- Policy of Dawah applied.
- Muslim Brotherhood in USA – Organizations flowing from:
- Muslim Student Association (MSA) – 1963
- North American Islamic Trust – 1971
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) – 1981
- International Institute of Islamic Thought – 1983
- Official Website: http://www.ikhwanweb.com/
- Thurs. 2/24/2011 – US Secretary of State welcomes MB if elected by people through democratic elections. A recent dialogue between US Secretary of State (former US first lady Hillary Clinton) has revealed that the US may have had a change of heart following its former stance of defending the regime prior to Egypt’s People’s Revolution.
- Strongly opposes Western ideas
- The general goals and strategic plans of the MBare only found in Arabic documents. One for Europe called “The Project” was found in 2001 in Switzerland, another for North America was found in 2005 called the “General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America.”
- Supporting the establishment of the global Islamic State wherever it is.
- A- The stage of searching for self and determining the identity.
- B- The stage of inner build-up and tightening the organization.
- C- The stage of mosques and the Islamic centers.
- D- The stage of building the Islamic organizations.
- E- The stage of building the Islamic schools.
- The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan (the MB) must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who chose to slack. But, would the slackers and the Mujahedeen be equal.
- The success of the MB Movement in America in establishing an observant Islamic base with power and effectiveness will be the best support and aid to the global Movement project.
- What we (MB) reached with the brothers in “ISNA” is considered a step in the right direction, the beginning of good and the first drop that requires growing and guidance.
Goal in USA: Enablement of Islam in North America, meaning: establishing an effective and stable Islamic Movement led by the Muslim Brotherhood which adopts Muslims’ causes domestically and globally, and which works to expand the observant Muslim base, aims at unifying and directing Muslims’ efforts, presents Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic state wherever it is.
- Declaration of Jihad against America: In a sermon published Sept. 30, 2010 titled “How Islam Confronts the Oppression and Tyranny [against the Muslims],” Badi said waging jihad against both Israel and the United States is a commandment of Allah that cannot be disregarded. [Badi is the Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood, Muhammad Badi, who was elected in 2010, has “endorsed anti-American Jihad and pretty much every element in the al-Qaida ideology book,” writes Barry Rubin, author and director of the Global Research in International Affairs Center and editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs Journal.]
- In 1987, Hamas, the Palestinian wing of the Brothers with the stated goal of destroying Israel, was founded and largely funded by American Muslims.
- In 1990, the Brotherhood formed the American Muslim Council (AMC) with Abdurahman Alamoudi as its boss and the new capo di tutti of the entire syndicate.
- Then in 1994, the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) was founded.
- Believe Jews and Christians should pay Jizya tax.
- Not formed to resist Israel. Israel established (1948) well after Muslim Brotherhood formed. Goals of Brotherhood not to rid the Middle-East of Israel, but to re-establish a Caliphate and world Muslim order (macro-Umma).
- Seeks political opportunities to present its case, have politicians support their cause (at least to acquiesce to their demands – if simply to restore peace), to condition peoples and governments to avoid any attack of Islam (even if opinions are not in agreement, i.e. repression of freedom of speech) and gain recognition and support for Islam. If Islam can be isolated from any form of attack, persecution, verbal abuse, even opinioned objections to this religion, the desires of The Muslim Brotherhood to pave the way for a deeper role in society can be met.
- Has no problem with attacks on non-Muslims. Freedom of Religion (Pluralism) is not one of their objectives.
- 2011 – Egypt – MB already began to take advantage of an open-door to a political movement for the Brotherhood in Egypt. “Sheik Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, who was kicked out of Egypt a long time ago, recently returned and there was a big celebration at Tahrir Square. The Muslim Brotherhood ushered him right to the pulpit and he spoke to the crowd. He did not allow any of the young people that were leaders of the revolution to speak or any Christians. The Muslim Brotherhood is starting to show its true colors. They have shown their sharp teeth.” – Shaddy Solimann, pastor Every Nation Church in Lake Mary, Fla (from: http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/30381-muslim-brotherhood-calls-for-war-on-israel). The author, Jennifer LeClaire, on 3/8/2011 also wrote, “Al-Qaradawi is widely recognized as an intellectual force behind the Muslim Brotherhood. His sermon to the approximately one million people in Tahrir Square was venomous, calling for war against Israel and a takeover of Jerusalem.”
- Keep West out of Middle East. [On January 31, 2011 Patricia Cummings of the Skepticism Examiner wrote (http://www.examiner.com/skepticism-in-national/the-muslim-brotherhood-or-freedom-of-choice), “The Muslim Brotherhood wants to keep the Western influence out of the Middle East. The Brotherhood isn’t a moderate group, but rather is a very powerful organization that knows what they want. According to Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Muhammad Badi in a recent sermon, titled “How Islam Confronts the Oppression and Tyranny (against the Muslims),” he accused the Arab and Muslim regimes of employing tyranny against their peoples, of avoiding confrontation with the Muslims’ real enemies (the Zionist entity and the United States), and also the disregarding of Allah’s commandment to wage jihad against the infidels.
- Pursues death as readily as the enemies pursue life – “Their (MB) agenda seems to be only attainable through raising a jihadi generation that pursues death as readily as the enemies pursue life. And as hard as it is to admit, the United States has made mistakes. But what Badi’ isn’t figuring into his equation, is that even though he believes Allah, his God, is with their cause, our Lord Jehovah, is with His followers and our cause. And Jehovah gives us our agency to pursue good or evil. The skeptic dares to surmise that freedom is more important than a regime with ultimatums, and the Lord God Jehovah respects that.” – Patricia Cummings
More from Patricia Cummings – “On many fronts the war on this earth has to do with our choices between the two entities, good or evil. Jesus said if we are lukewarm, He will spew us out of his mouth (Revelation 3:14-22). No room for fence straddling. And not much time for procrastination – remember the parable of the ten virgins (Matthew 25: 1-13). (summarized below) So, while the RADICAL Muslim groups are marching toward their objectives, other Muslims want democracy and are revolting to obtain it. Choices and sacrifices are being made. We in America need to wake up and shake off the complacency that envelopes our lives. Just as Egyptians are having to make the tough choices now, Americans should take off their rose colored glasses and get off the fence. Winston Churchill once said, “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing – after they’ve tried everything else.” That might be a back-handed compliment, but not a flattering one. Egyptians are making the tough choices and sacrifices today (as are Libyans, Syrians, Yemenis, Jordanians, and other Middle Eastern countries) for their freedoms while many Americans are still asleep. But a day of reckoning is coming, if not already here. The skeptic is just asking, “Are we still “SLEEPING GIANTS” or are we just PUPPETS in an inescapable stupor?”
[Ten virgin parable: 5 foolish, 5 wise; ten lamps. Waiting. Seeking a bridegroom. 5 had extra oil with their lamps, 5 did not. It took a long time for the bridegroom to arrive. When he did those without oil had had to go shop for more and were not present when the bridegroom arrived. Into the banquet hall the 5 wise virgins joined the bridegroom, the door locked. The 5 foolish arrived to a locked door, and could not enter. They had to stay outside and keep watch, wait, as you never know the day or the hour. (Moral: Be prepared, equipped, have reserves, be patient and ready)]
* * *
Through many organizations already formed in Europe (often called Eurasia as the influence of Islam has undermined much of Europe) and in the United States, the Brotherhood has gained access to prison inmates, college and university students, local, state and national political arenas, even 7th grade classrooms to promote their cause. Organizations to include the ACLU are blind to their goals, consider them a minority, and seem too frequently to side with CAIR in defending the rights of Islam over the rights of other faiths and citizens of the U.S. At the highest levels, to include Obama, even Secretary of State, H. Clinton, the facts bear out the nature of support the Brotherhood’s infiltration and education tactics have achieved.
We must support and know organizations like Act for America (www.ActforAmerica.org), proactive in defending our rights and making us aware of the Islamist’s tactics and the art of their battle, as well as others so we can prepare for the battle that is at hand. We can gain insite into Islamic activities at The Religion of Peace website (www.TheReligionofPeace.com).
We must pray for America to be firm in its stand against the Islamization of this Country, and pray also that in Europe there will be a Great Awakening. Understand Islam. Become informed. Know the Bible. Know the Quran. Make choices accordingly – not blindly. The Truth will set you free.
Grace and Peace,