Muslim’s claim they are not prone to oppose other religions or peoples, remaining a peaceful religion. Their history proves otherwise. Their presence in the world continues to increase. Areas of Islamic influence grow. Is this by happenstance or is there a method to this growth. It certainly seems as if there is a method.
The method, and this term is taken from another source, is entitled: Islamic Strategy of Conquest.
First: Muslims move into areas dominated by others, other religions, cultures, whatever. Fundamentalists may move into areas considered moderate – moderate Muslims having evolved from the restrictions of the Quran established in a past – the years of Muhammad (600-642AD) – accepting cultural modifications and tolerance towards others. They blend in and become as neighbors, still however displaying their personal religion. Time is not their concern. They wait. As they grow in numbers, participate in area businesses, dress according to the local culture (for the most part) they, as a community, ask for privileges normally accorded their religion in Muslim dominated areas. It is as a microcosm of their religion. They make the effort, often succeed to establish model Islamic Cities or areas. In Birminham, Great Britain, the number of Muslims has grown to the point where they restrict certain area in which they live to only Muslims. They have asked the government of Great Britain for protections under Sharia Law; also that they can conduct themselves and rule themselves according to Sharia. They work in area businesses, such as Subway and McDonald’s, and are represented as good workers. However, there exists within their own walls elements of fundamentalism that arise when and as their population increases.
- Sura 2:190 “And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not aggressors.” Fighting – limited to defense. Fighting only those who wage war on Allah.
- Sura 3:28 “Let not the believers take the disbelievers for friends rather than believers. And whoever does this has no connection with Allah – except that you guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully. And Allah cautions you against His retribution….” No friends, and if you must, be on guard, be deceitful as necessary. Wait. Patience.
- Sura 60:9 “Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers.” Muslims are never to be friends of their non-Muslims neighbors. They may fake it, but not be a true friend. Friendly relations with disbelievers is forbidden.
Second: Who is the wiser? Who is the better planner? It is Allah, according to Muslims. Part of the Strategy is to prepare, to anticipate, to deceive as needed. This deception can lead to the first move being made by the non-believer (of Islam) and allow for retribution by the area Muslims. In Islam an eye-for-an-eye is taken seriously. There is no turning the other cheek.
- Sura 3:54 “And (the Jews) planned and Allah (also) planned. And Allah is the best of planners.” Planner is a deceiver. Ingenuity.
- Sura 10:21 “And when We make people taste of mercy after an affliction touches them, lo! They devise plans against Our messages. Say, Allah is quicker to plan. Surely Our messengers write down what you plan.” Deception is best by Allah.
- Sura 8:30 “And when those who disbelieved devised plans against thee that they might confine thee or slay thee or drive thee away – and they devised plans and Allah too, had arranged a plan; and Allah is the best of planners.” Planners = Deceivers.
Third: With a larger presence and locals beginning to understand their religion, concerns arise. The history and activity of Muslims in other areas of the world, where terrorism has been evident fostered by Muslim sects, expressions, questions of the intent of this religion arise. At the first sign of verbal, written, or published concerns for their religion the word ‘persecution’ is voiced by the Muslims. Defense by the non-Muslims that their apparent opposition is less persecution but consideration for members of the Islamic religion, such as women, will do no good. The lamp was lit when the initial, perceived or actual, sign of differences with Islam arose. Questions about treatment of women by Muslims, even as read from the Quran, are threats, as are questions about the messenger of Islam, Muhammad, even depictions (even though images of Muhammad are not mentioned in the Quran), and certainly if it is suggested that Allah is not god, then whoever voiced such an opinion must be an infidel.
- Sura 15:5 “Never did we destroy a town but it had a decree made known.” Muslims first persecuted (so they claim) – then decree – jihad.
- Sura 22:39 “Permission (to fight) is given to those on whom war is made, because they are oppressed. And surely Allah is Able to assist them …” Permission to fight.
Fourth: It has been suggested, as an analogy, that the army of Islam assembles outside the boundary of the areas where the Muslims first move (infiltrate) – and wait – as long as necessary. They will not take the first step. But upon declaration of ‘persecution’ all is permitted. The gates to the city are opened to the invasion by the army defending Allah. It is a defensive, protective, move.
- Sura 2:191 “And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they drove you out, and persecution is worse than slaughter.” Just like Muslim and Muhammad. Persecuted, then fight. Slaughter.
Fifth: Jihad is justified upon the initial element, no matter how elementary, of persecution – dislike, questions – concerns, for the presence of the Muslims in what may have been a Jewish, Christian, sectarian area. Sharia Law is requested.
- Sura 8:65 “O Prophet, urge the believers to fight. If there be of you twenty steadfast, they shall overcome two hundred; and if there be of you a hundred, they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.” Death to the non-believers. Defend to save themselves and protect the religion of Islam.
Sixth: Once the war begins, then even the non-believer is fair game. They will be protected only in expectation of conversion, but if not done so, then death comes to those who do not accept Allah.
- Sura 2:193 “And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.” Fight and forced worship of Allah.
- Sura 5:73 “Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah is the third of three. And there is no God but One God. And if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement will surely befall such of them as disbelieve.” Muslims do not accept the Trinity. Those that do are in trouble, Muslims as judge, by this wording of the Quran. Who is the one implementing chastisement but those of Islam?
- Sura 9:5 “So when the sacred months have passed slay the idolaters, wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free. Surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.” Kill, except those that repent, pray (convert) and pay a tax/penalty, a tax that the others do not pay.
- Sura 9:6 “And if anyone of the idolaters seek thy protection, protect him till he hears the word of Allah, then convey him to his place for safety….” Protect until conversion – saying Allah is the one God, there is but one Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. If never said, or refusal to say is evident, then killing is allowed. Beheading is often a chosen method.
- Sura 9:29 “Fight those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor follow the Religion of Truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.” The Book is the Bible. The Jews had helped Muhammad in Medina. They say Christians are not req’d to convert. But as an act of suppression against Islam, Christians making the first move, they were to be eliminated – according to what they intended for the Muslims. The tax is for protection, Muslims protecting non-believers among them. Permission to fight is when the enemy has first taken up the sword. By paying the tax acknowledgement of the superior relgion is also demonstrated. Refuse to pay the tax – there are consequences.
Seventh: And once the gates are opened to the armies of Islam, the war against the non-believers will continue until all is for Allah.
- Repeating – Sura 2:193 “And fight them until there is no persecution, and religion is only for Allah. But if they desist then there should be no hostility except against the oppressors.” Fight and forced worship of Allah until the ONLY religion is Islam. Close the door on all other religions.
There a diabolic element to all of this. The Strategy, the methodology, the history follows the pattern exercised by Muhammad. In his writings he discussed his strategy following what he considered ‘persecution’ in Mecca. After his dreams he began to preach his monotheistic religion in Mecca, an area, polytheistic at the time, that honored many gods by many tribes, housing the gods, symbolically, all in the Kaaba. Muhammad wanted this changed. The culture needed to be altered; but there was a great impact, real and potential, on the travel business and the sale of trinkets representing the many gods in the area. His preaching was upsetting to the merchants. Thus Muhammad, feeling ‘persecuted’ left with a few followers for Medina. He always remembered the ‘persecution’ and vowed, if equipped and able, to return – vengeance was his goal. And the end result of vengeance would be the establishment of a monotheistic religion under the writing of Muhammad following the dictations of that which the angel Gabriel revealed to him during stays in caves. After several years in Medina the opportunity arose and with a plan of deceit Muhammad and an army entered Mecca to avenge his persecution. Islam was established. Non-believers were threatened and what is written in the Quran was enacted.
We all need to understand the Strategy of Islam and be prepared to defend ourselves from the tyranny, the oppression, the control, the demands, the imposition, their selfish acts of intrusion, and their claim of ‘persecution’ to justify jihad. The claim in itself is a deception and as Allah is the best of deceivers, so too the followers of Allah use deception to cover their terrorist habits and their only means of spreading their religion – via force, intimidation, threats, oppression and control. There is no freedom in Islam!
Grace and peace to all who have faith in the Triune God, a God of love, compassion, steadfast, never changing, and as a believer, assured, as in no other religion, of Salvation. Justification by faith in the Risen Lord, Jesus Christ, assures Salvation, the wrath of God no longer falls on those who truly believe. The Trinity is not a mercurial God, not one that should you obey the laws 100% (as the Laws are not the key to Salvation) can still disallow your salvation. Christians may err, but as the faithful, knowing Christ died taking the punishment they deserved, the Holy Spirit as guarantor, an eternal life with God is known to them.
Islam refuses to accept Christ’s death on the cross – considering it a slight of hand – an alteration – a deception. They do not understand redemption, the symbol of Christ hanging on a tree, the cross, dying to redeem us all, as believers in Christ, from the curse of the Law. He took the punishment we deserve.
- Sura 4:157 “And for their saying: We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah, and they killed him not, nor did they cause his death on the cross, but he was made to appear to them as such. And certainly those who differ therein are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge about it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for certain.” Denial of Christ’s dying on the cross. An aberration, a trick, another substituted. Reference is made to Deuteronomy 21:23, saying “he that is hanged is accursed of God,” suggesting that had Jesus died on the cross he would have been accursed. For the Christian this symbolizes, hanging on a tree, Divine Judgment and rejection. Christ accepted the full punishment of our sins, thus becoming “a curse for us.”(Galatians 3:13)- “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us.” 3:14-“He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.”
Blessed are those who bask in the light of the world provided by God, knowing they are saved by the grace and mercy of the Lord Almighty. Allah only saves those he so chooses, but God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) gave salvation to those who accept and know Christ, His Son, and are comforted by the presence of the Holy Spirit, their guarantor, their assurance of the salvation given them by the ultimate sacrifice of the Incarnate.